Five of the Best Travel Destinations for 2020

Top Rated Travel Destinations For 2020 – Five Places You Should Definitely Go

When it comes to figuring out where to go for a vacation at this time of year it can be difficult. To help you choose somewhere to go, please view the best 5 travel destinations listed below.

Florianopolis in Brazil

This is easily one of the best places in South America to visit while on vacation. The capital of Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, is located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, a beautiful place to visit. Tranquil beaches, white sand, and the beautiful natural landscape characterizes the city itself.

Machu Picchu (Peru)

In Machi Picchuy you will witness an area where the histories of the world literally collide. Built by native tribes, explored by Europeans, colonized by the Spanish – Machu Picchu offers layer upon layer of historical insight. The hidden temples are the main attraction, and this includes temples such as Machu Picchu City. Far from being legendary, this abandoned city nestles between two of the Andes mountains, more than two kilometers in the air. Its builders, the Incas, constructed the site in the 1400s. In 1911, Hiram Bingham rediscovered this city, and it is now listed as a prominent UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Rio de Janeiro in Brazil

Rio is one of the most vibrant cities in South America. In the past few years, tourist numbers have steadily grown thanks to its scenery, people, and wonderful culture. The fun festivals, lively nightlife and stunning beaches, make Rio de Janiero a very attractive dream destination. Copacabana beach is one location that must be visited. Snap a few photos of the statue of Cristo Redentor found at the top of Corocavodo Mountain. This statue is a very popular symbol of the city.

Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay: Iguazu Falls

If you like waterfalls, Iguazu Falls is one of the many natural wonders of the world, one that is located on the border of Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina. Iguazu Falls feature awesome dimensions, including a width of nearly 3 kilometers. The waterfall itself is 80% within Argentina, with the remaining 20% in Brazil. These falls are among the larges on the planet, as this site is second only to Niagara Falls. A major draw for tourists in all three of the countries that border them, you can take a boat tour to get as close as possible to these magnificent falls.

Number Five: Buenos Aires, Argentina

If you are looking for a wonderful blend of cultures, a place like no other on earth, Buenos Aires should be your number one destination. When you visit, the city itself is located on the south shore of La Plata River, a location known for its bustling nightlife. The first government building that was established in the city itself is a tourist attraction that people go to, and local travelers should also check out the cafés. The President of the Republic lives in a pink house, another attraction that many people frequent once they arrive. Florida Street, one of the main streets in Buenos Aires, offers many shopping and eating opportunities, hence recognized as the most important street in he city. Cathedral of Mitropolten includes the cemetery where Jose de San Martin, the famous Argentinian fighter, is laid to rest.

Leave comment